Thanks for your interest in my "Be John's Best Friend For a Month" mentoring program.
I'm excited to start working with you as soon as possible.
In order to separate those who are ready and able to get to work from the rookies
and onlookers, all applications must include a deposit. This deposit is 100%
refundable if we cannot agree on a start date within the next 7 days. This
does not mean the mentorship must start in the next 7 days.
Just that we will agree on a start date and get the finances in order within a week.
The application process is simple, but thorough.
Here is what I ask you to do :
1. Please complete and submit all of the information requested in the form below,
including your payment information.
2. As soon you press the Order button, my automated customer management system
will email you a brief questionnaire. It should appear in your inbox just a few minutes
after you order. As you probably know from your own experience, email delivery is
sometimes mysteriously delayed...
If you do not receive your emailed questionnaire within 30 minutes, please look in
your spam/bulk folder. It might be hiding there, banished by your over-eager filtering
3. It won't take you more than a few minutes to complete the questionnaire, so I
urge you to get to it right away, while it's on your mind. The open slots fill up fast...
so if I don't get the completed form back from you within 24 hours, I will
automatically cancel your order, refund your deposit, and move on to the next person
in the queue.
4. The questionnaire also allows you to ask us any questions you might have about
the "Be John's Best Friend" coaching program. The form is pretty comprehensive. Still,
if you do have any questions you need answered, you'll get a quick response.
5. If at all possible, I will review your completed questionnaire within 24 hours of
receiving it. If I can't do that, my assistant will contact you to let you know it will be
a few extra days.
6. If your application looks good -- and I don't plan to drag you over the coals in this
process -- my partner Stan or I will schedule a 20-40 minute phone call with you
within the next week. This is a chance for us to ask you any other questions we
might have... and for you to do the same.
7. After this phone call, if all signals are "go", and you're ready to get started... then
-- and only then -- we will you be asked to pay the remainder of the fee. We
will arrange for payment of the balance. We can arrange for you to pay over
several months, but the mentorship period cannot begin until the fee is paid in full.
8. Upon full payment, your benefits begin immediately. You can schedule a start date
any time in the next 90 days (if you need that long to get your act together). My
coaching / mentoring will last exactly 1 month. (You don't have to start on the 1st of
a month -- any date is fine).
If I will not be available to return emails for any number of days in that month, I'll
extend your month that number of days. For example, if I'll be traveling 2 workdays
and unable to answer your emails, I'll extend your mentoring period 2 days.
10. Once you have agreed on a start date, your "Be John's Best Friend" fee cannot be
refunded. There is no "trial period". Once I arrange my calendar and set aside the
needed hours to dedicate myself to you, it would not be fair to me or to the folks on
the waiting list for you to back out. Please be sure you are ready and able to get to
work in the next few months before signing up. Let's not waste each other's time.
If all this sounds reasonable, and you're ready to claim your slot and get serious
about your marketing, then please complete this form now.
I'm looking forward to working with you.